- Member, American Academy of Adoption Attorneys
- Certified Open Adoption Practitioner
- Certified Family Mediator
- Lecturer, Ohio Continuing Legal Education Institute (Adoption Law Issues) 1990, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1999
- Lecturer, National Association for Open Education, 1997, 2000
- Lecturer, North American Council on Adoptable Children, 2000
- Fellow, Ohio State Bar College
- Member, Ohio State Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- 1980s to present, Ohio State Bar College, Continuing Legal Education
- Juris Doctorate, The Ohio State University, College of Law, Cum Laude, 1973
- Bachelor of Arts, The Ohio State University, College of Humanities, 1971
- Member, New Roots Adoptive Families Support Group
- Lecturer, Adoption Basic Workshops; Co-Sponsored by New Roots and Mt. Carmel Heath
- Member, Upper Arlington Crew Parents
- Member, Local Church, PTO, Columbus Metropolitan Quilters
- Adoption Law: H.B. 419 & Related Issues, Reference Manual, Vol. 96-29, Ohio CLE Institute, 1996.
- Family Law Update 1996, Reference Manual, Vol. 96-06, Ohio CLE Institute, 1996
- Ohio Adoption Law: Nuts 'N Bolts of Step-Parent Adoption, Reference Manual, Vol. 95-43, Ohio CLE Institute, 1995.
- Adoption Law: Issues, Ethics and Practice, Reference Manual, Vol. 92-48, Ohio CLE Institute, 1992.
- Adoption - New Law and Trends, Reference Manual, Vol. 215, Ohio CLE Institute, 1990.
- Adoption in Ohio, Legal Education Institute, Inc. 1989.
Ms. Eisenman is also a nationally published poet under the pen name E. Van Clef. Her poetry has appeared in the National Resolve Newsletter, Adopter's Advocate and Children of Open Adoption.